Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All I Can Think About..

My mind has been invaded.
Lately, more than ever, I've been concentrating on one thought, and one thought only. One person, to be exact. This isn't a bad thing at all. It keeps me sort of light headed, more than content, and just..lost in a dreamland where everything is perfect, and the future is now. It's very difficult to describe..so I won't even try. But, I've been having small dreams, and a kazillion day dreams that I wish would just come true already.
It's a fact, I know I'm in [blank].
I won't say it until I hear it said first. One person will know what I'm going on about. :] Just one.
Every song I hear, every lovey movie I glance at, every sweet smell, taste, sight.. I picture him.<3
And I can't help it.. It's like a toxin, some poison, is rushing through my veins, triggering such thoughts like a virus, like I was taken away by the Umbrella Corp. from Resident Evil and stuck back in the world with a bug latching on to my heart. o.o'
And I [blank] every moment of this.
Waiting for the future keeps me in agony, though.. It's taking soooooo longgggggg. -Whimper.-
I just hope it is going to be ten times worth the wait than I know it already will be. :]
-sigh.-
I'm definitely in [blank].
Plan, simple, easy as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment