Saturday, October 2, 2010

M. Night Shama..Shamalyanananafiogn?

Has anyone heard or seen anything about that movie, Devil? You've probably seen a trailer on it before. It's the movie with five people in an elevator, elevator gets stuck, lights turn off, girl screams 'Turn on the lights!', girl uses a lighter to see, and the audience turns their attention to a demonic figure behind her, wrapped up in bandages. Seen it, yes?
So, I went to the movies last night, 7:40 to be exact. I like the late shows, actually. If there is one at 10, or 10:40, I would see it over 7pm. But..eh. Anyways. :3 Devil. Went with Ricardo. I had warned Ricardo that I jump/flinch easily in horror/suspense films. That if I get scared, I will curl up in my seat, and block my view a little with my arms. Or look to the corner of the big screen, so I sort of am watching it, but not dead on. This is because I get nightmares VERY easily. And my imagination makes me think fiction is reality at times.
This being said, most of the second half of the movie, I was curled up.
The loud, booming audio made me jump everytime something crashed. Right at the beginning, a body falls from the sky onto a  truck unexpectedly. I must have jumped five feet off my chair. Not really. But you know what I mean. o___o''

Still, Devil was a pretty decent movie. I hated the ending, though. It was happy, and dull. Not like a horror film should be.. so I yawned at it. But, at the end of the film, I had a craving to go to church. o_o So, I will be going to 5pm mass tonight.. xD And then another movie, which I don't know what it'll be just yet..

I have bowling this morning. :] Yep. I'm on a league. Every Saturday at 9. I've been on bowling leagues since I was...probably 5 years old. I'm not bad. I bought a new ball for this season, since my old one was big on my fingers, and tore my skin off a lot. o.o'' Still getting used to this new one, so my scores aren't as good as they usually are. Right now I'm getting 140s and 130s.. I usually get 150s and 160s. Eh. I'm also on a new team this year. All guys, just like my last team, but I like being the only girl in most cases. Like being the only girl drummer. :] It's a proud fact that floats around in my head.

Besides that, nothing much is happening around here. I just finished eating cereal. >_> And my hands are extremely cold.. D:
I had a pleasant dream last night. :] I can't tell you what happened in it, because I can't remember all of it.. xD But I woke up feeling happy.. and shards of the matter still stick in my mind. So..it was just..very warming.<3

It's storming outside right now. o.o' Scaring me a little bit..so..I'mma go. xD
Until next entry. :] ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment