Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I really just don't know.

I can't stop biting the insides my of mouth and lips.
I don't know why.
Usually, it's a sign of stress, anxiety, boredom, being nervous, or when I'm thinking deeply.
Can't really be too sure what is the reason behind it as of late..
Senioritis. I never really thought it could get to me, but I think it might be crawling up my spine quicker than expected. I should be doing homework now, Government homework, to be specific, and some Global Area Studies, and a bit of AP Lit. But.. I just don't feel it in me to focus.
It seems my thoughts keep shifting. One moment, I place my attention to how I feel. Sort of blah.. Ugly, as usual. Insecure, self conscious. Then I'm thinking of what my schedule is tomorrow. Let's see..Three tests, I think. GSA meeting..piano lessons I haven't had time to practice for.. Thursday mom wants to take me to get a flu shot.. And I'm deathly afraid of needles. Funny, since I've really been considering getting more ear piercings. Then the five, maybe six day weekend starts for me.
I've been feeling very ordinary and bland. I'm getting tired and bored of myself. Something needs to happen. Either a specific event to heighten my mood, or time needs to go by faster so I can get my hair done again and transform myself over.
I know this is all so silly.. but..I need to focus, so I felt that maybe typing it out would help.
Maybe not.. Either way, I'm still nipping at my cheeks.
This is probably a bad habit.. But, I'm not sure how to stop. Been doing it since like..third grade, I'd guess.
The good thing is, if I feel just horrible, I can try and go back to focusing entirely on TWE.<3
That always helps.. But then, an hour later, maybe more, maybe less, I start to feel so alone..
I need winter break. I need it nowwww.
Ohwell.
I think that's it..
Enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment